Sunday, May 24, 2009

Remember When...

I made this scrapbook for a lady that works in our department. Her name is Alola! She has been a head cook in our hospital for the past 40 years. She is retiring this week. The scrapbook has lots of photos that co-workers had from over the years. I love the photo of her taken about 30 years ago! She is a great person and wonderful cook! She will be missed very much! Our department purchased her a camera as one of her going away gifts...since she does not own a camera. My wish is that she will have time to take all the pictures she desires now.
Credits: Almost too many to list:) The book is from Scenic Route; Pink Paislee pp's and alphas; Hambly rubons; PTI Mega Mixed Messages sentiments stamps, Rasberry Fizz ink and ribbon, New Leaf ribbon, Star Prints stamps, Fancy Flourishes stamps, Butterfly Kisses stamps; Danielle Johnson stamps; HS damask sticker, butterfly mirror,bling crown and frame; misc. other crystals; Stampin' Up organza ribbon pink and green; Rhonna Farrer digital frames and quotes; misc retirement poems found on the internet; prima flowers and crystals; Office Depot green metal rings.
I love the new PTI stamps: Star Prints and Fancy Flourishes!!!
TFL!

2 comments:

Babies- Beth said...

This is such a sweet gift to give, and it surely is beautiful as well! I would be honored for someone to do something like this for me when I retire!

Ally V. said...

What a beautiful gift! I'm sure she will love it!