Saturday, May 16, 2009

Let's Do Lunch

This little cutie is made from the Let's Do Lunch Timeless Template by Lauren Meader. She is hosting a challenge on her blog to use one of her Timeless Templates and use the color purple or butterflies! I love both! I'm thinking of what to put inside this little lunch pail. Perfect for any type of gift giving...including birthdays!!!
Other Credits: MM Lauren Boho Chic pp's; purple cardstock; JBS butterflies; Prima flowers and center kisses; PTI- vintage cream grosgrain ribbon and sentiment (Mega Mixed Messages); brads unknown; Tools-threading water punch, round scallop punch, scor-pal tape; BG magnetic closure; Aqua Marine Shimmerz paint (painted the Prima flowers). TFL!

11 comments:

Midnight Scramper said...

Hey Yvette,
Awesome job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Rita said...

Simply gorgeous, Yvette! My mouth just dropped to the fall when I clicked into your blog today! I am feeling so inspired to get to work on a timeless template.

Ally V. said...

Just beautiful! Love what you've done for the challenge!

Kristin Bueter said...

This turned out so pretty, Yvette! The patterned paper almost looks like material. How cool. Great job on the challenge! Hope to see you again next Saturday :O)

Susan said...

Very pretty. Vera Bradley has competition!

Stampin Pam said...

Yvette,
this is WONDERFUL. I love everything about it - your attention to detail is wonderful. Thanks for playing - can't wait to use my lunch box template, too but I'm working this weekend on a major project (for the job that actually pays me lol).

Lisa Kind said...

Yvette, this is fantastic! How fun that you got to used the new template! Love it! Thanks for playing!

Dana Gustafson said...

Hi Yvette! FABuLOUS use of the brand spanking new template! I love it and I love all the lovely details you gave it :)

Cat Darling said...

Wow! Beautiful project! So feminine!

Peggy M said...

This is darling Yvette.. you must have a lot of patience.

Guest said...

I love how you put all the photos in ONE box-really cool. Nice job on the challenge. This is so elegant and pretty