Monday, September 7, 2009

Shiver me timbers...





This is my entry for the Moxie Fab World Christmas card contest! I love how he turned out. A fun and funky holiday card. I made the shaker box with a stamped sentiment, small stamped gingerbread and a gift...all shaken with glitter and seed beads! TFL! I used glimmermist on the entire card...difficult to see in the picture, but so beautiful in person!! I can't wait for the holidays!!!
Go check out all the fun entries and contests at Moxie Fab World.

Credits: Memento black ink; Colorbox Bronze ink; solar white cardstock; Darcie's Shiver Me Timbers stamps; Primacolor pencils w/ gamsol; Crystal Stickles; Autun Leaves Rhonna Christmas red felt; Copic markers C3 and B00; KI Snowflake lace; Melissa Frances glitter; seed beads; Midnight blue cardstock-unkown; Sakura Stardust Golden Star pen; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Iridescent Gold.

No comments: