Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July and Inspiration!


I have recently discovered that one of my favorite magazines Scrapbook Trends has a blog. The publishers, Northridge Media, also publish other wonderful magazines like Cards, Bead Trends, etc. So guess what...they have blogs too!
I've been getting lost in their blogs and the links to other fun sites. Here are the links, go have fun!!
Scrapbook Trends Blog
Cards Blog
Simply Handmade Blog
Bead Trends
I recently subscribed to their online subscriptions. I got the ALL ACCESS PASS...and LOVE it! They send an email when a new issue is available online. I've already seen the August Online Editions! The online editions allow you to electronically bookmark pages, highlight items and even write notes for future reference. Oh, and you can print them too, but since were all about being green these days...save the Earth! Check it out here!
P.S. I promise that I don't work for Northridge Media;)
Digital Image by Rhonna Farrer at HOF3.

No comments: