Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dawn McVey's Color Challenge




I love these color combinations in Dawn McVey's color challenge this week. I decided to make another Mother's Day card. I'm so proud of myself for being ahead of schedule;). My mom and I went to the Memories Expo in Columbus this weekend...and I got some new acrylic albums, stamps, glitters and punches! My favorite is the Dragonfly stamp that was made to coordinate with the EK Success Dragonfly punch. Sweet!
Credits: Prima flowers; Kaiser bling; 3 bugs in a rug scallop strips; Papertrey Ink: Perfect Match dark chocolate cardstock and ink, Mother stamp set; Misc. cardstock white and teal; Dragonfly stamp set from Heartfelt Creations; Waterfall Glitter from Sparkle-n-Sprinkle

11 comments:

Gwen said...

oooooh!!! gorgeous!!! love all the glitter!!!

{PurpleD} said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! The glitter and the borders make it so rich and classy!

Unknown said...

WOW! Love that image, and all that sparkle!!! Lovely!! Thanks for sharing :)

2Bis2DO said...

Love, Love, Love your dragon fly.
Wonderful

Marie said...

I love your bling-tastic creation!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love all of the sparkle. Fabulous job on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

claudia shadler said...

Very cute, lots of shimmer, the dragon fly is way cute! Very nice job on the card!

TFS
Clouds :o)

Lynn P. said...

Very pretty - so love the dragonfly and the sparkle - love it

Sylvia said...

Really nice card!

Anonymous said...

Yvette: you rock! I am so proud to say my sis can do this. Teach me:)
Kat

Katy said...

Beautiful! I love the glitter!