Wednesday, March 11, 2009

21 questions

I've love to be inspired by all the talented artist out there. One of my all time favorites is Melodee Langworthy. She is having a fun little 21 get to know you quiz on her blog and I'm playing along.
How about you play along with me.
Answer the 21 questions below about me and post them here on my blog!
1: Where you and I met? Have we met?
2: Take a stab at my middle name?
3: How long have you known me?
4: The last time we saw each other?
5: Would I ever go skydiving?
6: Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
7: Am I funny?
8: What's my favorite music?
9: What do I want to do more than anything?
10: What is the one thing you think I should do?
11: Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
12: Would you call me preppy, classic, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else(what)?
13: Have you ever hugged me?
14: My favorite food?
15: If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
16: Your favorite memory of me?
17: If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
18: Who's my best friend?
19: What is your overall impression of me?
20: Where do you think I will be in 10 years?
21: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?

Talk with you soon!

No comments: