Monday, April 4, 2011

What I've done on our spring break!

Well we've had fairly cold and rainy weather here, but we've been busy going to see some new movies,spring cleaning, playing, celebrating Alysa's 7th birthday and crafting. Alysa has been painting, gluing and glittering. Brenden has been gaming, watching March Madness and playing basketball when there is any glimpse of sunshine. I've been making my "SheArt" girls and wedding shower invitations! Check it out!
This is my first "She Art" creation after taking the best online class from Christy Tomlinson at Scarlet Lime. It is a mixed media art class that is full of fun ideas for making these gorgeous girls! If you have time, you really should take the class!
This little beauty is another "She Art" girl I made this week. I made this for Alysa and I tried to make it look like her! It says "Oh, the places you'll go!" I got the idea for this one from a fellow classmate in the "She Art" class!

This is the wedding shower invitaton that my sister and I have been working on this week for our cousin. It turned out so cute, we hope she likes it. The first photo is the front of the card and the gorgeous flower is actually a bracelet that my talented sister made this week! I hope she makes me one soon..ha ha hint hint! The second photo is a peek of the inside of the invitation.
Thanks for stopping by and peeking into my world this week.

Credits for the invitation: Papertrey Ink, Unity Ippity, Ranger, Melissa Frances, Fiskars and Stampin' Up!

No comments: