Sunday, April 19, 2009

Upcycle on Earth Day!


Craft Critique is having an Earth Day Blog Carnival. For my ABC flash card project...I used the packaging that my Bo Bunny Flexible ruler came in. I saved it because it was cute and looked like a little purse. I altered the "purse"/package and created ABC flashcards to go inside for my dd.
Credits: Heidi Grace pp,alphas,chipboard,cardstock stickers,ribbon,flowers,brads; Gelly Roll clear star pen; cardstock picture tags from Shabby Chic Crafts;
TFL!

5 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is an adorable project and a great idea for upcycling!

Jess said...

What a great idea Yvette! Awesome Upcycle!

Katy said...

What a great idea! I never thought of even doing something like this. Now I will have to look at the packaging in a different light.

Stampin Pam said...

Great Idea and very cute project.

Susan said...

This is adorable! As a tree-hugger and a teacher this is double the fun! Super job!