Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Day!!

I am so tickled about my weekend participating in various NSD online crops. I visited, PrimaHybrid, AC Bailey Designs and Scrap4Life. I have a toot! I won 4 challenges at PrimaHybrid this past weekend. I received $80 in GC to their store...wow happy shopping day for Mama. I don't think my feet are touching the floor as I type this. Here is a link to my humble gallery at Prima. I won the challenge with my purse card, tag, X-file page and the scavenger hunt!! What did you do this past weekend? Tell me about your accomplishments:)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats!! Have fun shopping!! I participated in a couple of the challenges at AC Bailey. I won the Love Your Neighbor challenge and was one of two winners for Lisa's sketch challenge. Love your blog.

Lisa Carroll said...

Wow. That is awesome girlie!! Congrats and happy shopping!!

mphoinix said...

wow that's fantastic congrats, I luv the prima blog...
Maggie