Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Apirl Digi Kit at Songbird Avenue


I have had the best time creating digi LO's using the kits from Songbird Avenue. The are always filled with beautiful, high quality pieces. Check it out this month! Each kit is a limited edition! "We are happy to present “Spring Out Loud!”. We teamed up with the amazing Leora Sanford for a kit that is oh-so spring! Funds raised (minus paypal fees) from this kit will be donated to the “Women in Literacy Initiative” at ProLiteracy Worldwide."

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the shout out, Yvette!

Lisa Carroll said...

just got this one. thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.